As Expert Physioretapist Kaan Akın (referred to as "Kaan Akın"), we use certain technologies ("cookies") such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits to our online channels. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK Law”).
As Kaan Akın, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. All kinds of changes made on the current lighting text will become effective after being published on the site or in any public media. You can find the last update date at the beginning of the text.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Site.
- To analyze the Site and to increase the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the page viewed by the visitors.
Your personal data may be processed for the above purposes without your consent, in cases where it is necessary within the scope of Articles 5 and 8 of the KVKK Law, in line with your consent, otherwise, where another data processing condition is valid. As Kaan Akın, we may share your personal data within the scope of the clarification text with the suppliers, subsidiaries, business partners and group companies from which Kaan Akın receives service, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to which the data is transferred may store your personal data on servers in different countries.
Cookies Used on Our Site
Below you can find information about the different types of cookies we use on our site. Our site uses both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit).
The use of certain cookies is mandatory for our site to function properly. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site.
Functionality and Preference Cookies
These cookies allow you to personalize the services offered on our site by remembering your preferences and choices on the site. For example, it allows us to remember your language selection on our site or the font size you have chosen when reading a text.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow the collection of information about your use of social media. For example, cookies can be used to use the information of your Facebook/Twitter accounts to create personalized ads or conduct market research.
Performance and Analysis Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we can improve the services we provide to you by analyzing your use of our site and the performance of our site. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can detect which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly and possible problems.
Targeting or advertising cookies
You have the opportunity to personalize your preferences for cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Data owners pursuant to Article 11 of the KVKK Law,
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- Request information if personal data is processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request the removal of the damage in case the personal data is damaged due to illegal processing of the data
has the rights
If you submit your requests regarding your aforementioned rights to us using the methods specified in the let's call you form available at https://www.kaanakin.com/, your applications will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although it is essential not to charge any fee for the requests, Kaan Akın reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule determined by the KVKK Board.
The Data Owner accepts that he may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the Site, in case he makes a request that will result in the inability to use any of his personal data by Kaan Akın, and declares that he will be responsible for all kinds of responsibility arising in this context.